Nausea with ineffective retching. Your food feels like a stone in your stomach, and you may be angry and irritable
Recommended: For digestive disorders, nausea and retching, constipation, backache, PMT, menstrual pain, earache, disturbed sleep, hangovers.
- after-effects of rich food or food that is off, an excess of alcohol, smoking, coffee, an abuse of medical and recreational drugs, stress and a lack of sleep
- nausea with retching (you cannot vomit), food lies like a stone in the stomach
- very stressed, irritable and oversensitive
Cases of slight food poisoning with diarrhoea, vomiting, weakness, restlessness, anxiety and a feeling of being constantly cold
Recommended: For food poisoning with vomiting and diarrhoea, colds and asthmatic coughs, insomnia
- you feel cold, weak, restless and anxious
- the slightest exertion is utterly exhausting
- diarrhoea, vomiting and spastic stomach cramps
- cold with a runny nose, cough with wheezing
- burning pains
- desire for warmth and warm drinks
The vomiting and diarrhoea are accompanied by cold sweats and weakness, as if you are close to fainting, and the slightest movement sets off the need to vomit or to pass stools.
Your stomach is extremely bloated, you have to belch constantly, you feel short of breath and long for fresh air although you feel cold.
- intense distension of the stomach with shortness of breath and burping
- intolerance to rich or fatty foods and alcohol
- nausea, dizziness and ringing in the ears
- strong desire for air, preferably fanned air
- the body is cold (although the head may be hot)
- severe weakness and a tendency to collapse, with a bluish face or lips (lack of oxygen)
Pulsatilla, Carbo vegetabilis
You suffer from nausea or possibly the vomiting of bile, especially after eating too much fat or fatty greasy food, pork or ice-cream. The symptoms improve after gentle exercise and fresh air. Stuffy, airless rooms are unbearable.
Recommended (Pulsatilla) :
- symptoms are often caused by cold, dampness and grief
- a desire for gentle movement in the fresh air
- mucus (cold, cough, ear, etc.) is bland, thick and yellow or green
- digestive problems often caused by fatty, rich food, pork and ice-cream
- no thirst
- weepy and moody, a desire for company and sympathy
Constant nausea and retching not relieved by vomiting
Recommended: For coughs, nausea and vomiting.
- constant nausea that is not relieved by vomiting
- the tongue is clean and without coating
- a cough with sickness and vomiting
- spasmodic cough with fear of suffocation – children become stiff and turn blue in the face during a coughing fit
- dry cough with hoarseness, but you can often hear a rattling of phlegm that refuses to budge