Mutual funds investment is one of the best ways to reach your financial goals in the long term. Many mutual fund apps in India can help you to make your investment easy. Moreover, choosing the right platform to invest your capital in can help you to earn good profits.
In this Video or Articles, we will discuss Top 5 Best Mutual Fund Apps that can help your investment journey in 2023.
Table of Contents
1. “Coin by Zerodha” Mutual Fund App
Coin App by Zerodha emerges as the best mutual fund app in India for a majority of investors. It is its high level of ease and functionality that make it the first and foremost choice for people looking to invest in mutual funds on their own. Since it is backed by none other than Zerodha, one of the top stockbrokers in India, you can rest assured about a high level of commitment and user-centricity. If you already have a Zerodha account, it would be a lot easier for you to invest directly in mutual funds via the Coin app.
The Coin by Zerodha app lets investors invest in the mutual fund schemes of nearly 40 fund houses and that too without any kind of commission. The large client base of the best mutual fund app in India is enough to tell you why it is considered among the best mutual funds apps in India. To start with, you just need a Zerodha account and you can instantly start investing in mutual funds through SIP.
Android Star Rating – 4.2 / 5
App Downloads – 10L+
Top Features of Coin Mutual Fund App by Zerodha
- Invest in commission-free direct mutual fund schemes across 40 fund houses.
- Join 2.5+ lakh investors who have invested over 4500 crores.
- Flexible : Create, pause, and modify your SIPs anytime you want, instantly and hassle-free.
- The easy portfolio management interface
- You can save 10 to 1.5% on direct SIP by this mutual fund app in India
- Available for both iOS and Android mobile devices
- Invest in mutual funds directly from the Zerodha account
- Hassle-free SIP management
- Expensive range of mutual funds to choose from
- Option to invest in ELSS funds for tax saving
- UPI-based purchasing option
2. “Groww” Mutual Fund App
Established in 2016, Groww initially started as a direct mutual fund investment platform. Groww is the brand name for Nextbillion Technology Private Limited who is a SEBI registered stockbroker and a member of NSE and BSE.
Groww mutual fund app is one of the highest-rated apps in the mutual fund industry offering Direct Mutual Funds. Key Salient features of the Groww mutual fund App: Zero fees, no transaction charges, no hidden fees. Safe and secure app.
Groww is a simplified finance app that enables you to open a free Demat account, and trade listed stocks on the stock market at a low brokerage rate.
Android Star Rating – 4.5 / 5
App Downloads – 90L+
Key Highlights of Groww
- Zero commission direct mutual funds.
- The maximum brokeragecharged per trade is Rs 20.
- Instant and paperless online account opening.
- Customer awareness through educative and informative Blogs and eBooks.
- Feature to switch external regular mutual fund to direct mutual fund.
- It also provides investment in US Stocks, Digital gold, and Corporate FD.
Groww Charges 2023
Groww follows a fixed brokerage model wherein it charges a flat Rs 20 per executed order for Equity Delivery, Intraday and F&O trades.
The maximum brokerage chargeable per order is Rs 20 across trading segments.
|Trading Segment||Brokerage Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs 20 per trade (or 0.05% whichever is lower)|
|Equity Intraday||Rs 20 per trade (or 0.05% whichever is lower)|
|Equity F&O||Rs 20 per trade|
You are also required to pay other transaction and regulatory charges, Demat charges in addition to the brokerage.
Other charges levied by Groww include:
Auto square off charges: Rs 50
Groww Online Account Opening
Groww offers online account opening to its customers. It is a simple, instant, and paperless process. The account opening at Groww is free with zero maintenance charges. To open the trading and Demat account with Groww, you need to download the Groww mobile app or register yourself on the company website and complete the setup.
Groww is an online broker with no branches. The company does not provide an account opening form on the website and also does not offer an offline account opening.
Groww Trading Software (Groww Trading Platforms)
Groww offers its customers to trade via mobile and web. An investor can transact seamlessly switching between the Groww app and website.
Since Groww initially started as a mutual fund investment platform, the Groww app and web is best known for mutual fund investments.
1. Groww (Mobile App)
The mobile trading platform of Groww allows you to trade anytime from anywhere. It is offered free of cost to customers to invest in Equity and Mutual funds. Groww is a safe and secured app with a host of features like line and candlestick charts showing price movements, one-click buy/sell, free content and videos related to stock investments for beginners, complete information about all companies, etc.
2. Groww (Website version)
Groww website platform is an online web-based trading platform that provides its customers with an enriching online trading experience. This platform allows the clients to explore stocks, mutual funds, digital gold, and place orders online, track transactions, and invest in IPO’s. The website has resources, Ebooks, and blogs that provide educative and general information on the stock markets.
3. “Paytm Money” Mutual Funds App
More than 12 million investors are already a part of the Paytm Money family and we’d love to have you onboard too. To make your investment journey simple and seamless, we have designed an all-in-one investment and wealth management app with Stocks, Futures & Options, Mutual Funds, IPOs, NPS and more. We also kept our brokerage charges one of the lowest to help you get started!
Paytm Money is an all-in-one mutual fund app with direct mutual funds available for investment through SIP or lumpsum mode. The company has a tie-up with 38+ leading Asset Management companies covering around 96% of Industry Assets Under Management (AUM).
Paytm Money offers Direct Mutual Funds to its customers for investment. Investors can use the Paytm Money website or Paytm Money mobile app to invest in mutual funds.
The company offers to switch your regular mutual fund plans to direct mutual fund plans and help you earn 1% extra returns. It also provides its investors with a free risk profile assessment feature that helps them understand their risk appetite before starting an investment.
Paytm Money started in 2017 as a direct mutual fund platform. Investing in Mutual funds through Paytm Money is free, as there are no commissions, fees on buying or selling of mutual funds, or any other hidden charges.
Paytm Money is a SEBI registered Investment Advisory that offers advisory services for a mutual fund. The company provides its investors with hand-picked Investment Packs that combine 3-5 mutual funds to suit an investor’s need and profile. These investment packs are made available as mini-investment pack having a minimum investment amount of Rs. 2,000 – 2,500, large investment pack having a minimum investment amount of Rs. 5,000, and tax saver pack comprising of ELSS funds.
Paytm Money offers investors an opportunity to invest in a wide range of Mutual funds as per their needs, goals, and risk profile through Paytm Money trading platforms – Paytm Money website and Paytm Money mobile app.
Paytm Money offers the same investment platform to invest in MF, Equity, Derivatives, NPS, IPO, ETF, and Digital Gold. Paytm Money started as a mutual fund investment platform and has over 6 million users that invest through Paytm Money.
Android Star Rating – 4.0 / 5
App Downloads – 1 Cr +
Key features of the Paytm Money platform include:
- Clean user interface with a simple design that is easy to access.
- Smart and Powerful Search to filter schemes by name, category, fund manager, and rating.
- Rating of Mutual Funds by leading research agencies.
- Facility to view funds with the highest return in their respective category.
- Detailed information on the fund manager.
- Instant withdrawal of 90% of investment money capped up to Rs. 50,000.
- Grouping of mutual funds for ease of selection based on risk, fund size, returns, mode of investment, period.
- Portfolio with latest updates on a daily basis.
- Access to various mutual fund statements like Portfolio Holding, Transaction summary, Tax-saving, etc.
- Timely SIP notifications.
- Suggestion on best SIP dates for optimized returns.
- Riskometer for all schemes that display the nature of the risk of each scheme.
- Feature to set financial goals for goal-based tracking.
- Facility to compare funds/schemes within the same category.
- SIP starting Rs.100.
4. “Kuvera” Mutual Funds App
Kuvera is another awesome mutual fund investment application that you can use. It has a unique and simple user interface, and you can create an account on Kuvera in a few steps. You can create your financial portfolio, manage joint family accounts, and keep track of the investment.
Kuvera app is safe to use, given that it is registered with SEBI, further adding to its legitimacy. User information is encrypted on the Kuvera app, which also has session time-outs, firewalls, and PIN unlock to safeguard the user account.
Kuvera is an Indian online wealth management platform for mutual funds, digital gold, fixed deposits, cryptocurrency exchange, insurance & US ETF investment.
Android Star Rating – 4.3 / 5
App Downloads – 10L +
Kuvera App’s best features include:
- The Kuvera App allows you to compare stocks with peers through intuitive charts.
- You can park your money in Liquid Mutual funds managed by India’s most reputable fund houses. You can also withdraw up to ₹2 lakhs within 30 minutes.
- It allows you to invest in multiple mutual funds at once, giving you the ability to diversify your portfolio—and making it easier for you to manage your money effectively.
- The Kuvera App lets you track the performance of your investments and view your portfolio’s value over time, helping you make smart money decisions for the future.
- The amount you deposit automatically grows with time as per your pre-defined smart plan that suits your requirements.
5. “MyCAMS” Mutual Funds App
MyCAMS is one of the more straightforward and lighter apps on this list. Due to its lightweight file size and minimalistic overall interface, everything is right there in front of you to make use of. So, instead of confusing you, myCAMS gets right to the point and makes investing in mutual funds easier for you.
myCAMS is a single gateway to invest in multiple Mutual Funds schemes. The app facilitates faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in the direct funds.
There are various features of myCAMS which include mobile PIN & Pattern login, one view of your MF portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more. It also helps in scheduling the transaction option which allows investors to set up future Mutual Fund transactions which makes it one of the best app for mutual fund.
myCAMS brings a host of features – get a one view of your MF portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more. The app facilitates faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in Mutual Funds.
myCAMS is your single gateway to multiple Mutual Funds which includes Aditya Birla Sunlife MF, DSP MF, HDFC MF, HSBC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, IDFC MF, IIFL MF, Kotak MF, Mahindra MF, PPFAS, SBI MF, Sriram MF, Tata MF, Union MF, YES MF.
Android Rating – 4.0/5
App Downloads – 50L+
Top Features of MyCAMS the best App for Mutual Funds –
- Zero brokerage and no hidden charges
- Fast support on loans and insurance policies
- Easy mutual fund investment procedure
- Option to invest in mutual funds through Systematic Investment Plans (SIP) and lump-sum investment option
- Investment in ELSS tax-saving plan
This Video & Information is only for Education purpose. Please read the Books an check the various financial websites to get more details about the Mutual Fund before you invest.