You feel very moody and exceptionally weepy, long for company, sympathy and consolation and cannot bear to be alone, the most likely remedy is Pulsatilla. You often have a desire for fresh air. Sticky, warm rooms are intolerable. Your breasts are usually swollen and painful before your period.
- symptoms are often caused by cold, dampness and grief
- a desire for gentle movement in the fresh air
- mucus (cold, cough, ear, etc.) is bland, thick and yellow or green
- digestive problems often caused by fatty, rich food, pork and ice-cream
- no thirst
- weepy and moody, a desire for company and sympathy
On the contrary, you feel irritable and as if you would like to leave your job, your partner or family, or you feel sad, despondent and depressed. You may be completely exhausted, but feel better after vigorous exercise.
You feel exceptionally talkative, irritable, quarrelsome and envious. All symptoms improve with the onset of your period. You cannot bear anything tight around your throat or stomach and you feel much worse in a warm environment or after sleep.
Women who are irritable, angry and sensitive to the cold (cold winds and drafts), irritated by noise and smells, and who have a hectic, stressful lifestyle, often combined with an abuse of alcohol, medication and drugs.
Recommended: For digestive disorders, nausea and retching, constipation, backache, PMT, menstrual pain, earache, disturbed sleep, hangovers.
- after-effects of rich food or food that is off, an excess of alcohol, smoking, coffee, an abuse of medical and recreational drugs, stress and a lack of sleep
- nausea with retching (you cannot vomit), food lies like a stone in the stomach
- very stressed, irritable and oversensitive