How to Lose Weight After 40 For Women without Side effects – The following Two (2) homeopathic remedies may be highly recommended with restriction of 11 Foods to avoid.
It’s no secret that losing weight after 40 can be difficult for some women. As you age, you begin to lose muscle mass, causing your metabolism to slow down.
Homeopathy relies on natural remedies like plants, minerals, and animal products to treat different conditions.
Homeopathic remedies may assist in improving your digestion and metabolic activities. Taking your physical, emotional and mental health into consideration, homeopathy has shown surprising weight loss results.
If you experience negative side effects, stop taking your homeopathic medication and see a doctor.
The following Two (2) homeopathic remedies may be recommended for weight loss:
1. Phytolacca Berry: Burning Fat & Revitalizing Metabolism :
Homeopathy Medicine :
Phytolacca Berry Mother Tincture (Q) –
Dose : 20 Drops 3 Times a Day with half cup of Water .
Dr Willmar Schwabe India Phytolacca Berry Tablet –
Dose : 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. [ 1 tablet daily before meals as a maintenance dose.]
Phytolacca Berry is beneficial in helping an overweight or obese person restore their metabolism to normal, while burning fat and increasing energy. Besides boosting metabolism, this berry also can help reduce cravings of foods high in salt, fat, and oil.
- It is very effective in the treatment of excess weight and improper metabolism of fats
- Extremely helpful for those looking to lose weight in the right manner
- It reduces appetite by proper absorption of food consumed and improves digestion to provide maximum energy
- Eliminates the feelings of weakness and fatigue caused due to lowered food intake
- It is very effective in weight loss post delivery
- Helps in losing up to 5 kgs in a short span of 1-2 months assisted by proper diet and regular exercise.
Link..for Online Purchase :
For Tablets :
For Mother Tincture (Q) :
2. Fucus Vesiculosus :
Homeopathy Medicine :
Fucus Vesiculosus Mother Tincture (Q) –
Dose : 20 Drops 2 Times a Day with Half Cup of Water
Fucus vesiculosus is a type of brown seaweed that grows in the Baltic Sea, Atlantic Ocean, and North Pacific Ocean. The whole plant is used as medicine.
Fucus vesiculosus contains varying amounts of iodine. Iodine might help prevent or treat some thyroid disorders. Fucus vesiculosus also might have antidiabetic effects and affect hormone levels.
People use Fucus vesiculosus for thyroid disorders, obesity, aging skin, constipation, and many other conditions.
- It helps manage non-toxic goitre and obesity
- It helps reduce flatulence and improve digestion. It also helps relieve constipation
- It helps reduce thyroid enlargement in fat people
- It helps relieve intolerable forehead pain and headache
- It helps reduce face flushing and pain in epigastric region
- In women, it helps in improving respiration during menses
Link..for Online Purchase :
11 Foods to Avoid When Trying to Lose Weight along with Homeopathy Medicine…
- French fries and potato chips
French fries and potato chips are high in calories and fat, which could contribute to weight gain if consumed in excess. Therefore, it’s best to enjoy these foods in moderation.
- Sugary drinks
Sugary drinks can negatively affect your weight and general health. If weight loss is your goal, then limiting your intake of soda and similar drinks may have a big impact.
- White bread
White bread has a high glycemic index and has been linked to weight gain and obesity. It also contains gluten, which may not be suitable for people with celiac disease or a sensitivity to gluten.
- Candy bars
Candy bars are high in sugar, refined flour, and added oils. They are also high in calories, but not very filling.
- Some fruit juices
Fruit juice is high in calories and added sugar, but usually contains no fiber. It is best to stick to stick to smaller portions or choose whole fruit.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes
Pastries, cookies, and cakes are high in calories and added sugar but are not very filling. Limiting your portion sizes or opting for other sweet snacks may help with weight management.
- Some types of alcohol (especially beer)
If you are trying to lose weight, you may want to consider cutting back on alcohol or enjoying drinks like wine in small amounts.
- Ice cream
Store-bought ice cream is high in sugar and calories. Making your own frozen desserts at home using less sugar or sticking to smaller portion sizes of ice cream can be beneficial if you’re trying to lose weight.
Commercial pizzas are often made from highly refined and processed ingredients. Making your own pizza at home or selecting lower calorie toppings can support weight management.
- High calorie coffee drinks
Plain, black coffee may help increase fat burning and boost your metabolism. However, many coffee drinks contain excessive amounts of cream and sugar, which can increase the total calorie content.
- Foods high in added sugar
Added sugar is high in calories and may be linked to several chronic health problems. Many products, such as low fat and fat-free foods, are high in sugar and should be consumed in moderation.
Note : Drink Plenty of water (5 Litre Per day) with Regular Exercise or Physical Activites…