Body odor or Body Odour (BO) or Body Smell is a common problem. You can usually treat it yourself with Homeopathy Medicine. All Medicines should be used for 3 to 4 months or more…
Body OdorBody odor is caused by a mix of bacteria and sweat on your skin. Your body odor can change due to hormones, the food you eat, infection, medications.
Homeopathy Medicine:[Links of all Medicine Online Purchase given]
3 Types of Homeopathy Medicine Remedies
1. Sulphur Dilution 30 CH – 3 drop in Morning every Sunday and/or Wednesdayhttps://www.1mg.com/otc/adel-sulphur-dilution-30-ch-otc327234 [ Note : Take this Sulphur, if you don’t have any Allergy symptoms with Sulphur ] [The top natural medicines for the treatment of body odor are Sulphur. Sulphur works best for persons who show heat sensitivity —such persons cannot tolerate heat. They also suffer from heated sensations in various parts of the body, mainly in palms and soles.]
2. Rheum Dilution 6 CH – 4 drops in Morning, Evening and Nighthttps://www.1mg.com/otc/dr.-reckeweg-rheum-dilution-6-ch-otc375034 Rheum is the ideal remedy when the sour smell from the body does not disappear even after washing with water. The sour odor may be present over the whole body or specifically on the head for using Rheum. The sour odor in persons needing Rheum may appear after exertion or even in the resting position.
3. Silicea Biochemic Tablet 12X – 6 tab in nighthttps://www.1mg.com/otc/adel-silicea-biochemic-tablet-12x-otc733369 Silicea is a natural remedy of great help for treating foul odor from feet. Silicea is even successful in treating horribly offensive odor emanating from the feet.
How to Treat Body Odour Yourself :Do …
- wash your armpits, groin and feet at least twice a day with soap and dry thoroughly
- shave your armpits regularly
- use antiperspirants and deodorants
- change and wash your clothes regularly
- wear natural fabrics like cotton, wool and silk
- wear antibacterial socks
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Sore in a cool and dry place
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth, such as coffee, onion, Hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc., while taking medicine
- Keep at least 15-30 minutes gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine