All Medicines should be used for 2 to 3 months or more…because Anal FISTULA is an infected tunnel that develops between the skin and the muscular opening at the end of the digestive tract (anus). It is the result of an infection that starts in an anal gland.
Anal Fistula (Fistula-in-ano) :An anal fistula – also called Fistula-in-ano – is a small tunnel that develops between the end of the bowel and the skin near the anus (where poo leaves the body). They’re usually the result of an infection near the anus causing a collection of pus (abscess) in the nearby tissue.
Signs and symptomsAnal fistulae can present with the following symptoms:
- Skin Maceration
- pus, serous fluid and/or (rarely) feces discharge — can be bloody or purulent
- pruritus ani — itching
- depending on presence and severity of infection:
- unpleasant odor
- Thick discharge, which keeps the area wet
Homeopathy Medicine :
5 Types of Homeopathy Medicine
1. Calcarea Fluorica Biochemic Tablet 6X – [4 tablets, 3 times a day]https://www.1mg.com/otc/sbl-calcarea-fluorica-biochemic-tablet-6x-otc331087 It is best for fistula with itching and burning around anus.
2. Silicea Biochemic Tablet 6X – [4 tablets, 3 times a day] with Lukewarm waterhttps://www.1mg.com/otc/sbl-silicea-biochemic-tablet-6x-otc368309 [Silicea is one of the effective remedy for fistula in anus in the ulcerative stage. Here the passage of fistula converts into sinus. There is a watery discharge oozing from the fistula.]
3. Graphites Dilution 200 CH – 2 drops in morning (once)https://www.1mg.com/otc/sbl-graphites-dilution-200-ch-otc347752 [Graphites is best for fistula with itching and burning around anus with watery discharge oozing from the fistula.]
4. Hepar Sulphur Dilution 200 CH – 2 drops in morning & in evening (2 times )https://www.1mg.com/otc/dr-willmar-schwabe-india-hepar-sulphur-dilution-200-ch-otc403978 [Hepar Sulphur is advised when the first stage is over. There is intense pain, the part is very sensitive and tender and abscess turns into pus.]
5. Calcarea Sulphuricum Dilution 200 CH – 2 drops in morning & in evening (2 times )https://www.1mg.com/otc/sbl-calcarea-sulphuricum-dilution-200-ch-otc346083 [Calcarea sulph is best for anal fistula with shooting pain. Another feature is discharge of thick yellow colored pus from the fistula.] Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Sore in a cool and dry place
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth, such as coffee, onion, Hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc., while taking medicine
- Keep at least 15-30 minutes gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine