Income-tax is levied on a slab system on the total income of an individual. There are progressive rates of tax and as the income goes up, the rates of tax also go up. At present, the income-tax rates start from a minimum of 10% and go up to 30%. There […]Read More
Category: Clubbing of Income
Clubbing of Income Under Sections 60 to 65 of the Income Tax Act.
Type here to Search :
You’ll also like:
- Penalties under Income Tax Act, 1961
- ‘Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)’ Career Course After 12th.
- Forfeiture of AMT Credit if a Co-operative Society opts for Section 115BAD
- ‘Food Technology’ Career Course After 12th.
- Assessment of AOP/BOI with Computation of Tax Liability
- Assessment of Individual with Computation of Tax Liability